готов к переезду
стаж 37 лет и 2 месяца
37 лет и 2 месяца
(по настоящее время)
• Being overall responsible for planning, construction, testing, commissioning and hand-over stages per the objectives set out in the Business Plan to ensure project delivery within the set project cost, time and quality outcomes.
• Comprehensive knowledge of methods and applications of water, waste water, drain, liquid Natural gas & Oil transmission pipeline, Testing, commissioning & decommissioning and Start up PRS (pressure reduction station) and Pump Room.
• Possess sound knowledge of mechanical & pipeline codes and regulations: ASME B31.8, B31.3, API – ANSI.
• Experience in piping design including piping plans, material take off (MTO) and supporting isometrics drawing preparations.
• I have completed knowledge of fluid systems, pumps, compressors, piping valves, control valves (Regulators), instrumentation and Cathodic Protection.
• Familiar with operations of Mechanical utilities as Gas plants, Pump Room for Fire Fighting & Domestic Pumps, water treatment facilities. Engineering, design reviews, subcontracting, NDT Techniques and pipeline installations
• Maintenance gas pressure reduction station (PRS) components
• Familiar with Project Management Processes (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, etc).
• High problem solving and decision making ability, Effective planning and organization capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and handle multiple tasks
• Determination of laying methods and installation times.
• Develop and implement a Project QC audit schedule
• Write construction execution procedures for all project activities
• Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
• Advise on corrective actions.
• Develop innovative solutions.