 Secretary/Interpreter to the Counselor for Political/Economic affairs
- organization of official visits of governmental delegations to Uzbekistan and Embassy staff abroad;
- interpretation during negotiations and discussions;
- drafting, translation and handling official correspondence, reports, maintaining intergovernmental support;
- preparation of news review, reporting on developments happened in political and economic life of the host country;
- liaise with host government officials, local authorities and embassies;
- providing visa support and consular services as required;
- Maintain relationship with Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as other Governmental departments.