готов к переезду в Тамбов
Английский (Свободно владею)
стаж 4 года и 5 месяцев
Date of birth: 12 December 1987
Marital Status: Single
Visa Status: Free Zone
Weight: 85 kg
Height: 184 sm
• Hardworking, friendly, good natured
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize
• Can work under pressure.
• Self confident and good team work skill as well as strengths in at work role.
• Good people skill, friendly, helpful and a good listener.
• Keep to learn and goal for a progress
• People-focused, with a professional and positive attitude & hardworking
• Delivering Exceptional Customer Service in hospitality
• Excellent Grooming
• Experienced Computer Educator
• Software Microsoft Office, Outlook, Opera, Hotsos, Galaxy.
1. Institution name: Angren Computer Technologies College
Years of study: 2003-2006
Branch of study: Oil & Gas technologies and equipment
Qualification given: Oil and gas industry specialist
2. Institution name: Tashkent Region State Pedagogical Institute
Years of study: 2009-2013
Branch of study: English language & literature
Qualification given: Teacher of English language (Bachelor degree)
1. Employer: “UZBEKTRANSGAS” national company
Working period: 2006-2009
Position: Gas operator
• Adjust temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
• Calculate gas ratios to detect deviations from specifications, using testing apparatus.
• Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feedlines of boilers, furnaces, and related steam-generating or heating equipment.
2. Employer: “Uktam YTT” parfume shop
Working period: 2009-2013 (part-time job)
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
3. Employer: ATLANTIS THE PALM HOTEL
Crescent Road The Pam Jumeirah, Dubai UAE
Working Period: 2013-2014
Position: Call Centre agent
• Welcoming guests with prospective manner. Provide an excellent customer service.
• To handle Resort emergency calls adhering to the Resort Emergency policies.
• To understand customer expectations and act accordingly to various requests.
• To handle, log, action and follow up on any guest queries as quickly as possible.
• To handle various guest complaints and ensure customer satisfaction.
• To provide accurate information to the internal and external customers in a clear and professional manner.
• To achieve the highest levels of confirmation rate and revenue from Dolphin Bay and Lost Chambers calls.
• To record and control wake up calls.
• To assist the the night shift Team Leader with different report making process.
• To communicate guest direct feedback through differevt channels like JD power, Trip Advisor, IFH, LQA.
• To handle guest's lost and found queries and redirect to the Lost & Found department.
• Recording or fillings of the necessary papers works or documents
• To carry out work independently as required and deliver what is promised.
• To be aware of functions, facilities, promotions and events taking place in the resort & city information.
• To handle guest e-mail regarding Dolphin Bay, Lost Chambers and Water Park.
• To demonstare flexibility as required by call centre managment according to work load.
• To provide continuous and constructive feedback to the managers.
• To handle Water Park customer queries, customer comments or concerns
4. Employer: Atlantis The Palm Airport VIP Services
Working period: 2014 October up to present
Position: Airport Representative
• Meet and Great hotel guests at the airport,
• Escort the guest until hotel car,
• To assist guest with various inquiries about the hotel,
• To assist guests to book room and other activities in resort
• To assist the guest upon departure with airport formalities
5. Employer: Preston’s Family restaurant
Native language: Uzbek
Listening Reading Writing Speaking
English Fluent Fluent Fluent Fluent
Russian Fluent Fluent Fluent Fluent
French Elementary Elementary Elementary Elementary
Honors and certifications: IFH certificate (the highest 100% score in assisting guest over the phone) December, 2013, The best Dolphin Bay activities seller of the month August, 2014.
• Hotel business, swimming, table tennis, soccer and reading books.
References – upon request