1. Facilitate/co-ordinate the whole forecasting process:
1.1. Support Commercial to establish a feasible statistical forecast and making sure demand history is filtered/maintained
1.2. Review and analyze changes in this months forecast versus previous months forecast
1.3. Review and analyze actual demand versus forecast to be sure that forecast reflects the market and company’s reality
1.4. Managing assumptions, key assumptions to be elevated to S&OP
1.5. Continuous improvement of the process
1.6. Establish and maintain forecast parameters like Time Fence, consumption interval etc.
1.7. Support Commercial to define Safety stock levels for the full forecast horizon
1.8. Maintain alignment of item number forecast versus product family decisions.
1.9. Maintain unconsumed forecast: forecast consumption, forecast rollover, RCMAS and provide weekly publishing.
1.10. Support ABC N analyses of the product
2. To be the super user of the Manugistics tool: To train other people and trouble shooter for system errors, maintain SCM website, complete SCM incident & security forms, provide monthly ADS publishing etc.
3. Gather data and publish KPIs and country scorecard each month
4. To be a communication link between Supply and Demand. Maintain daily communications to update about any changes in the demand or supply and involve others as needed.
5. Facilitate the monthly Pre- and S&OP meetings: schedule meetings, design meeting minutes creation, create S&OP package and consolidate information (agenda, key issues, decisions required etc). Act as S&OP coordinator.
6. Communicate to management by exception reporting issues, which significantly impact our ability to meet Customer needs (backorders, short expiry date etc.)
7. Maintain the mechanisms for matching incoming orders to forecasts, handling abnormal demands and following RCMAS procedure.
8. Maintain and update the graphs or charts at every SOP cycle showing actual performance versus plan/Update along with the appropriate analysis
9. Make sure that the information residing in the system (AS 400, BPCS, Manugistics) used for the S&OP process is reliable and updated.
10. Maintain and analyze FP209 reports and communicate with ALOG about wrong allocations. Communicate to Commercial about products with short shelf life or products with high inventory level. Facilitate donation process. Track financial reserves in order to provide Finance proper support.
11. Facilitate Inventory DOH report and provide overall inventory management.
12. Create, complete and send monthly Executive summary report for Area Demand review with key assumptions, actions to be taken and explanation.
13. Participate NPI meetings in order to determine market projections of new products
14. Agreement and contract keeper
15. Coordinate and supervise the work of Customer services/Logistic coordinator/BWH specialist
16. Act as back-up for Customer service/Logistic coordinator/BWH specialist
17. Process customers’ orders and payments, monitor shipments and ensure the goods are delivered as requested/promised.
18. LM is the main driver of the Demand management business process, and the facilitator of the S&OP business process
19. Must participate in forecast elaboration, identifying and distributing product/financial allocations
20. Must be an active member of the S&OP cycle meetings.
21. Obtain a final Demand statement that goes in accordance with the market necessities and with the financial objectives of the company, while following parameters and policies, meeting the required Key performance indicators
22. The LM has to recognize and manage all product demands to ensure that the master scheduler is aware of them. It encompasses a link within the activities of forecasting, order entry, order promising and planning.
23. To bring together Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Registration and Finance department in order to obtain a better orientation and use of resources,
24. To bring together all business plans (customers, sales, marketing, development, manufacturing, servicing) into integrated set of plans to be presented and analyzed within the S&OP process and challenging assumptions, vulnerabilities and opportunities.
25. To be an operating link between the Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Regulatory and Finance department to guarantee the optimum supply chain process.
26. Communicate to Sales/Marketing any product supply problems and find/recommend alternatives
27. Managing of Bounded Warehous operations; control, supervising, assistance to all BWH operations provided by company BWH owner; manage the stock volume; control all documents and paper procedures etc.