KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root Inc, полная занятость
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, KBR is one of the world's premiere engineering, procurement, construction and services companies, employing approximately 27,000 people in more than 70 countries on six continents. As KBR embarks upon our second century of operations, KBR have evolved into a prominent supporter of the energy, hydrocarbons, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial sectors. Since becoming an independent company in 2006, KBR has expanded position in the markets KBR serve. KBR offer a wide range of services through these business units: Oil & Gas; Downstream; Technology; Infrastructure, Government and Power (IGP) Americas; IGP Europe, Middle East and Africa; IGP Asia Pacific; IGP North American Government and Logistics Canada Operations; U.S. Construction; Building Group; Industrial Services; and Ventures.
• Planning, budgeting, and directing activities and related functions of the logistic warehouse operation
• Responsibilities include, proper receipt, inventories, recordkeeping, storage, and issue of all project material and the control of project furnished tools and rentals.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
• Control Cargo to be delivered by DODAAC and by TCN and other tracking.
• Container Management, IBS-CMM, MRS, MISHSHIP