Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
май 2011 — август 2013
2 года и 4 месяца
Fluor Government Group.
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. Founded as a construction company in 1912, Fluor quickly built a reputation for applying innovative methods and performing precise engineering and construction work within the emerging petroleum industry. Today, Fluor continues to develop and implement innovative solutions for complex project issues in diverse industries, including chemicals and petrochemicals, commercial and institutional (C&I), government services, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, power, renewable energy, telecommunications, and transportation infrastructure.
• Provide comprehensive functional support to the Service Desk / Work Control function.
• Perform all service desk functions – provides customer service; creates, enters and tracks service orders and project work orders using MAXIMO system; evaluates priorities.
• Communicate status updates as required; documents service order completion and final status in accordance with project requirements.
• Provide task-level guidance to less experienced personnel as directed. Scans work orders and related
documents; ensures proper archiving of department records.
• Perform administrative and functional support tasks as assigned.
• Assist other teams to initiate, design and manage effective support solutions as directed by company needs.
• Assist with the development and testing of newly designed construction projects for operational integrity and function
• Coordinating all aspects of transportation and relocating procedures
• Effectively communicate the ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
март 2008 — сентябрь 2010
2 года и 7 месяцев
KBR - Kellogg Brown & Root Inc.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, KBR is one of the world's premiere engineering, procurement, construction and services companies, employing approximately 27,000 people in more than 70 countries on six continents. As KBR embarks upon our second century of operations, KBR have evolved into a prominent supporter of the energy, hydrocarbons, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial sectors. Since becoming an independent company in 2006, KBR has expanded position in the markets KBR serve. KBR offer a wide range of services through these business units: Oil & Gas; Downstream; Technology; Infrastructure, Government and Power (IGP) Americas; IGP Europe, Middle East and Africa; IGP Asia Pacific; IGP North American Government and Logistics Canada Operations; U.S. Construction; Building Group; Industrial Services; and Ventures.
• Planning, budgeting, and directing activities and related functions of the logistic warehouse operation
• Responsibilities include, proper receipt, inventories, recordkeeping, storage, and issue of all project material and the control of project furnished tools and rentals.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
• Control Cargo to be delivered by DODAAC and by TCN and other tracking.
• Container Management, IBS-CMM, MRS, MISHSHIP
ноябрь 2004 — июнь 2007
2 года и 8 месяцев
Task Force Innovations International LLC makes a wide range of products for military clients, Humanitarian Aid Organizations and mining/Petroleum Companies. The company has been contracting and building for the US Department of Defense and other government organizations, companies, NGOs for many years in Eastern Asia and extending in Russia, Bulgaria and Romania
• Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data.
• Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
• Make JE all projects
• Petty cash activities (receive & issue PC)
• Gauging levels of financial risks.
• Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
• Ensuring that assets are safeguarded.
• Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should, and advising on changes to be made.
• Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements.
• Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations.
• Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
Procurement Supply Management. Kellogg Brown and Root Inc. PSM Academy
Английский язык свободно владею, турецкий язык разговорный, узбекский язык свободно владею, русский язык свободно владею, дари язык разговорный