My responsibilities are: In general: Timely & successfully sourcing and purchasing indirect materials, fuel (petrol, diesel) in 60tons of wagons and in small lots through electronic tenders of UzRTSB JSC/ UzEx, chemicals, paints, technical gas (oxygen, carbon dioxide, acetylene, argon, propane), equipment, spares, tools, consumables and spare parts. - auxiliary materials and services by means of preparing & processing RFQs and contract for supply.
Details and steps are:
• Receiving official request for purchase for materials/goods and services from end-users (body shop, paint shop, assembly shop, utility, etc.) and processing.
• Researching the market, searching the potential suppliers of goods and materials and services to gather information related to the materials availability as well as their substitutes and their costs.
• Preparing and sending official requests, inquiries (RFQs) for price proposals/commercial offers or quotations.
• Sending the subsequent requests to the potential suppliers for the best available discounts/possibility of maximum price reduction.
• Checking and comparing the quotations of suppliers financially and technically to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
• Evaluating supplier’s or vendor’s quotation, implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
• Selection of a potential supplier of goods and services on a competitive basis who offered the best price of the contract with the technical conformity of the goods.
• Negotiating best payment and delivery terms of contracts with the potential supplier.
• Preparing and signing on contract with the selected final supplier.
• Preparing and processing in-detail voucher for prepayment.
• Receiving goods according to contract and invoice by POA.
• Control the process of supply and delivery of cargo;
• Control of mutual settlements.
• Sometimes, receiving the goods on behalf of the freight forwarding staff with the help of powers of attorney for one time receiving the materials.
• Weekly checking the inventory stock,
• Participating in annual inventory check
• Training new staffs.
• Making comprehensive reports for the mngt.