|Резюме № 36429957||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 20 апреля, 11:47|
HSE Specialist / Manager Специалист / Менеджер по охране труда, промышленной безопасности и ООС По договоренности
Дата рождения: 7 марта 1980, 37 лет.
Карши, готов к переезду в Казань, Киров (Кировская область), Анадырь
06.2014—н.в. 2 года 11 месяцев
HSE & Environmental Engineer
Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co.Ltd, г. Таллимаржан.
• Implements project Safety & Emergency Plan/Program
• Drives and promotes zero incident EHS culture throughout site.
• Conducts HSE orientation, induction and special trainings for new hired employees
• Conducts site emergency drills
• Conducts Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and recommends the controls to mitigate the hazards
• Reviews Safety Data sheets and gives directions how to use chemicals and hazardous materials
• Ensures hazardous material handling and storage is conducted in an approved manner according to local authority
• Conducts planned inspection, identifying potential hazards and ensuring controls are in place
• Prepares traffic plan at the site and controls the traffic speed in construction sites
• Monitors waste management and ensures disposal as per safety plan and local authorization
• Issues work permits for Working at height, scaffolding, general works, hot works and hazardous jobs at the site if required
• Ensures HSE compliance during site set up
• Conducts Safety toolbox meetings, HSE awareness sessions & training
• Participates in the investigation of site accidents and incidents
• Conducts daily Health and safety Inspections, to ensure compliance with Company’s HS and EMS.
• Coordinates and attends HSE Meeting, Operational meeting, Top Management meeting and actively participating in decision making to improve safe working conditions practices to achieve optimum safety standards.
• Preparation and implementation of project specific HSE plans to ensure safe working practices and adequate emergency response.
• Prepares and implements Monthly Environmental Report to PMU according to EIA, EIS, SB EMP, EMS
• Establishes Environmental regulations on site and responsible for Environmental Management on Project sites.
• Discusses HSE and Environmental issues every day through daily meeting to promote and enhance HSE performance and facilitate and use the regular Safety, Environmental and Communications Meetings to reinforce everyone’s HSE commitments and behaviors.
• Carry outs daily site inspections and advice for corrective actions and conducting safety audits on the company’s operation to ensure safe methods of work with staff to monitor and improve health and safety standards in their workplaces. Strict enforcement of Company HSE Policy.
• Ensures accident-reporting system is in operation and used effectively. Investigate all incidents including near misses and establish cause and corrective action to avoid further recurrence.
• Maintains accurate safety statistics of accidents, Incidents and near misses. Review and upgrade standards and procedure in the work environments focusing on continue improvements to eliminate and prevent injury or decease.
• Ensures that company procedures relating to HSE are followed, lifting tools, tackles and equipment checked periodically by the competent person with high degree of supervision and that all lifting tackles/ equipment certificates are maintained.
• Continuous monitoring those open flame activities in live plant areas.
• Continuous monitoring gas testing on hazardous areas such as confined space area, critical valve opening, Gas Fuel Compressor area, GTG#2,3 areas.
Secured and reviewed specific pre commissioning and commissioning permits for live plant and other specific works such as: lifting hot work, lock/tag out permit, confined space permit, etc.
• Monitors construction and commissioning activities such as: excavation, working at heights, scaffolding, piping, hot works, insulation, pre commissioning and commissioning hydro/pneumatic testing works
03.2013—12.2013 10 месяцев
KBR.Inc, г. Джибути.
• Over all responsible to the Management at site level for any advise on HSE. Provide HSE leadership and technical expertise to company and sub contactor’s personnel to continuously improve HSE.
• Conducted Health and Safety inspections, Audited to ensure compliance with Company’s HSEMS. Coordinated and attended HSE, Operational, and Top Management meetings and actively participating in decision making to improve safe working conditions practices to achieve optimum safety standards.
• Prepared and implemented of project specific HSE plans to ensure safe working practices and adequate emergency response. Established and monitored an emergency rescue/response plan and periodic drills / training in case of an emergency preparation.
• Discussed HSE issues every day through daily meeting to promote and enhance HSE performance. Facilitate and use the regular Safety and Communications Meetings to reinforce everyone’s HSE commitments and behaviors.
• Carried out daily site inspections and advice for corrective actions and conducting safety audits on the company’s operation to ensure safe methods of work with staff to monitor and improve health and safety standards in their workplaces. Strict enforcement of Company HSE Policy.
• Provided monthly report to the Top Management and report any short fall to the appropriate authority with proper justification and recommendations. Strict implementation of permits to Work system.
• Fostered a strong health, safety and environmental protection culture to the entire team always looking for opportunities to raise the level of HSE awareness.
• Ensured accident-reporting system is in operation and used effectively. Investigate all incidents including near misses and establish cause and corrective action to avoid further recurrence.
• Maintained accurate safety statistics of accidents, Incidents and near misses. Review and upgrade standards and procedure in the work environments focusing on continue improvements to eliminate and prevent injury or decease.
• Provided monthly report to the Top Management. Organizing and conducting periodic drill and report any short fall to the appropriate authority with proper justification and recommendations. Strict implementation of permits to work system.
09.2007—12.2011 4 года 4 месяца
KBR.Inc, г. Багдад.
• Responsibilities of works and maintenance of fire equipments.
• Enforced a “No Smoking” policy throughout the duration of the project.
• First aid and latest fire fighting techniques.
• Heavy lifting procedure, preventions and hazards while lifting activities.
• Identifyed related hazard and preventing measures as per client safety procedures.
• Conducted safety exercises, musters and drills and all emergency safety procedures.
• Contributed effectively for accomplishment of the district’s safety goals, objectives and activities.
• Recognized all the hazards due to different work activities, safe procedure working around heavy equipments, wire rope and chain slings procedure.
• Monitored compliance to HSE and HACCP requirements.
• Facilitated HAZID/ENVID, HAZOP studied or SIL determination on project
• Developed and updated training material and information for HSEQ & HACCP of company
• Identifyed the gas and chemicals hazards.
• Resolved complaints and make recommendations to manager for right actions, as required.
• Used handling, maintenance, inspection and refilling of all first aid fire fighting extinguishers,
preparing of safety induction training, tool box talk and safety meeting.
• Conducted Seminar orientation of new employees.
Karshi State University
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Environmental Management
Навыки и умения
• 14+ years experience in Oil and Gas industry and Construction, Power Plant Projects and Pipeline Projects in the field of Health, Safety & Environment and has strong management skills, complemented by an extensive experience from various internationally recognized organizations.
• Has knowledge of KMK 3.01.02-00 of Local regulations (Uzbekistan) and international standards for management of Health, Safety & Environment and Risk such as NEBOSH, OSHA, NFPA, ISO 14000,14001,9001:2008 and OHSAS 18000,18001
• Strong ability to lead and train staffs.
• Able to work within a multi-cultural environment
• Excellent command of English language (both verbal and written)
• Sound working knowledge of industrial and construction HSE management systems
• Well organized with strong attention to detail
• Proficient in IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing and to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Achieved 15,000,000 accident free man hours