Обновлено 30 октября 2017
1 850 000 Р
стаж 4 года и 10 месяцев
• Perform all related functions and functions of Recruiting Specialist; Translate documents, files and CVs; Assist in project works; Conduct negotiations and receive calls; Prepare of official letters; Work with Office Equipment; Prepare of Report and other documentation; Search and selection of professionals experts; Translate documents other material from one language to another;
• Read material rewrites material in specified language or languages, following established rules pertaining to factors, like word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation plus mechanics; Specialize in particular type of material, like news, legal documents, or scientific reports be designated accordingly; Be identified according to language translated;
• Participation as an Interpreter/Escort in the Special Project: Counter Narco –Terrorism Training with ODA 3325 “Combat Divers” in Bakhmal district, US Embassy in Uzbekistan, Ministry of Defence of USA, Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Djizzak; Got a Certificate of Appreciation;
• Office Manager/Interpreter/Translator in ADB Project: Consultants’ Services for Water Supply and Sanitation Services Investment Program, Tranche – 1, “Uzkommunxizmat” USCUA, Tashkent; Office Manager/Interpreter/Translator in ADB Project: Consultants’ Services for Surkhandarya region Water Supply and Sanitation Services Investment Program, “Uzkommunxizmat” USCUA, Tashkent; Trip to Kazakhstan to collect information for the project: Reconstruction of Tashkent – Chimkent Highway – CAREC;
• Project Assistant/Translator in the Project: Housing for Integrated Rural Development Investment Program - Tranche 1 – financed by ADB, Qishloq Qurilish Bank (Rural Construction Bank), Clients – Ministry of Economy, Qishloq Qurilish Invest (Rural Construction Investment), Qishloq Qurilish Loyiha (Rural Construction Design Institute), in consortium with CPSC - Canadian Consulting Company;
• Assisting the procurement specialists in implementation of projects.
Assist the chief tour guide, accompany foreign tourists; Acquaintance of Foreign Tourists with the Cities (Tashkent, Khorezm, Bukhara and Samarkand) of Great Silk Road Uzbekistan, Afsona Travel Ltd., Uzbek Tourism; Work in Ramada Hotel (former Park Turon Hotel).
Aug 1997 – 1998
Secondary School - 31, Boyqozon r.s., Parkent dst., Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Teacher of English / Freelance Translator
• Assist in implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum in the classroom planning activities as needed to assist the co-teachers; Demonstrate knowledge of child growth plus development through planning implementation of a developmentally appropriate curriculum with co-teachers;
• Assist in creating a learning environment based on children needs interests & abilities as well as one that is reflective of the children families culture; Partner with families to create an open system of communication to assist in making smooth transitions from home to the classroom; Use various techniques to observe children record their work to share with co-teachers;
• Develop effective communication strategies with children families teachers supervisors; Demonstrate professional practices in all aspects of work; Perform recommended standards to make sure health safety nutrition of children;
• Respond appropriately to emergencies; Complete professional development plan annually with supervisor; Teach lessons of English; Also teach other subjects and combine other lessons; Assist other employees and in various the activities of the school;
• Short term work as a Freelance Translator in “Jahon Adabiyoti” (World Literature) Publishing House; Translation of articles and publications, assistance to editor;
• Provide support in procurement of education equipment.
1997 – 1997
Specialized Road Maintenance and Construction Administration in Bardankul, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Internship / Chief Engineer Assistant
• Translation of letters, technical documents, instructions, and manuals: Full technical documentation of "Titan - 465" asphalt paver, manufactured in Germany;
• Support to the chief engineer in the office documentation and reports; Assistance in organizational work; According to the appointment of the administration make visits to the Ministry of Transport;
• Interest in handicraft of the high-category blacksmith – Ibrayim aka;
• Assisting to the Chief Engineer;
• Assisting in preparation of documents for procurement of road equipments.