March 2012 — December 2012
Nestle Eurasia - Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Mongoliya
Direct report to General Manager
Member of ManCom
Subordinates: Finance Team 16 staff (Controlling 5, Accounting 11 including Chief Accountant)
Partner with CM and regional business teams to accelerate organic growth as well as overall profitability with strategic and insightful finance leadership. Drive operational speed and simplification via establishment of clear operating structure and execution on strategic and financial planning for the region. Oversee timely and accurate preparation of financial submissions (accounting, budgeting, tax planning, audit, cash forecasting and cash management)
KEY MANGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for oversight of financial reporting and ultimate accountability for financial of Central Asia region.
• Responsible for direction, coordination, maintaining and controlling an accounting system that properly reflects the financial position of the Company
• Responsible for Local statutory and VAT accounting
• Optimize all tax payments of the company in compliances with local tax regulations.
• Responsible for preparation and consolidation of the regional status & forecast plans, preparation of management reporting, preparation of reporting to HQ to support the Business operation.
• Interact with all level of the organization and assist in driving the delivery of financial targets of the company.
• Responsible for leading regional finance team.
• Ensure adequate system and procedures are in place to provide controls, safeguarding of assets and the efficient execution of financial activities.
• Proactive analysis and interpretation of business performance support in explaining monthly revenue and expenses variances to plan and forecast.
• Provide ongoing analysis of risks and opportunities, as well as ad-hoc analysis.