|Резюме № 6344092||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 28 июня 2017, 03:21|
Архитектор ПО / Ведущий разработчик Java По договоренности
Готов к командировкам, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 2 октября 1983, 34 года. Женат, есть дети.
Ташкент, готов к переезду
04.2010—10.2010 7 месяцев
Senior Java Developer
GridGain Systems, г. Tashkent remote job, полная занятость.
A software for grid and cloud computing.
1. Designed an architecture and developed Cloud SPI that was responsible for nodes management in the cloud environment.
2. Developed Cloud SPI strategies for nodes management in Amazon EC2 and Rackspace Cloud. Also developed local cloud emulation.
3. Developed Functional API for using functional idioms in Java.
4. Developed examples of software usage in Java and Scala.
5. Refactored the rest of the project modules, found out bugs, wrote project documentation, functional and unit tests.
6. Participated in 3.0.0 version release.
03.2007—03.2010 3 года 1 месяц
Head of IT Department
OSMP-Uz (QIWI Uzbekistan branch), г. Ташкент, полная занятость.
A payment service (payments processing gate of the Uzbekistan branch).
1. Participated in conversations with service providers (cellular communication operators, internet service providers, online services and etc.) and banks and provided technical advise.
2. Analyzed communication protocols of the service providers in order to detect faults that could lead to possible differences in count or sum of the processed payments. Promoted best design practices of communication protocols.
3. Chose equipment, software and technology for implementing the payments processing that should be available 24/7/365.
4. Designed an architecture and developed projects using various design patterns:
* a payment service gateway that supported for about 20 various communication protocols of the service providers and banks;
* an application for network equipment management at night or during the absence of system administrators;
* an application for gathering statistics from head office servers and generating reports for various company departments, and collecting reconciliation statements for service providers and agents
5. Monitored the payment service gateway, refactored it for the purpose of increasing throughput.
6. Assisted Ukrainian colleagues in order to implement copy protection utility for terminals software.
7. Organized the work of the IT department, including user support service.
8. Organized the start of payment processing in Uzbekistan in undertime and with limited budget.
11.2006—04.2007 6 месяцев
IQ Global Logistics, г. Tashkent remote job, полная занятость.
A web-application for employees work automation.
1. Chose and justified usage of frameworks and libraries.
2. Designed the architecture and developed the application.
3. Designed UI of the application, which also included the development of custom JSF components.
06.2005—12.2006 1 год 7 месяцев
Lead Java Developer
Povver Qube, г. Ташкент, полная занятость.
A software with web-interface for micro-financial organizations (MFO).
1. Developed a pilot project version which was represented in the local UN office for a grant proposal.
2. Chose and justified usage of frameworks and libraries for a full-blown project version development.
3. Analyzed existing developments of the company (they were written with the use of 1C programming language) and designed the project architecture.
4. Developed some of project modules: an authentication and authorization module, a data consolidation module and a microlending module.
5. Developed a mechanism that protected from errors which could be created by a software user during the line of credit registration process.
6. Developed a copy protection mechanism using binding to the HDD serial number.
7. Participated in a software deployment in the different organizations of Central Asia; moreover, tuned the software and developed addons for specific organizations.
8. Represented the software in MFO conference in Almaty, participated in negotiations with potential clients.
9. Managed a team of developers.
07.2004—06.2005 1 год
Datasite, г. Ташкент, полная занятость.
A web-portal of "Global Custodian" magazine, which covers statistics of custodian banks.
1. Participated in a large project refactoring, during which the project was migrated from Model 1 to Model 2 (MVC).
2. Designed and developed an UI constructor. Also designed general UI elements using XML and developed XSLT stylesheets that allowed to transform this UI elements to HTML blocks.
3. Developed a survey statistics module that allowed to build reports from surveys data. The module is used for:
* representing surveys information in the form of tables and charts for portal users;
* creating Excel and PDF reports and sending them to portal subscribers;
* creating PDF pages with tables and charts, which were used for magazine makeup
4. Supported and refactored a survey module.
Tashkent State Technical University named after Beruni
Факультет: Computer science and information technology
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Software of computing machinery and automated systems
Навыки и умения
• General: OOD/OOP, AOP, DDD, Design Patterns (SOLID, GoF), UML.
• Web development: Facelets, JSF, JSP, JSTL, Tiles, HTML, CSS, XML/XSLT.
• Java: J2SE, J2EE, Spring Core, Google Guice, Hibernate, TestNG, Jasper Reports, Tomcat, Maven and more.
• RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, H2.
• NoSQL: Cassandra.
• Key Value Store: Memcached.
• VCS: Git, SVN.
• Over 10 years of experience in business applications development on Java and associated technologies.
• Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of high-loaded distributed systems available 24/7/365 in financial services.
• Deep knowledge of Java Core and multi-threading.
• Strong skills in software architecture, object oriented design, concurrency design and refactoring.
• Practical experience with relational databases and NoSQL.
• Highly motivated, goal-oriented professional; a decision-maker skilled in implementing new ideas; work well independently or on a team.